News: Horn of Africa Initiative - 14th Ministerial Meeting
The Horn of Africa Initiative(HoAI) held its 14th Ministerial meeting on October 13th, 2022 in Washington DC, on the margins of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund Annual meetings. The Ministerial meeting discussed food security in the region, resilience building initiatives and implementation status of the HoAI package, among a number of issues.
Various presentations and papers for the meeting are attached here.
- Discussion Note: Food Insecurity in the Greater Horn of Africa: Climate, Fuel, and Fertilizer Drivers - Click here
- Presentation: Drivers of Food Insecurity - Click here
- Presentation: Horn of Africa Implemetation Status - Click here
- Presentation: HoAI Ministerial Roundtable - Building Resilience to Droughts in the Pastoral Areas of Horn of Africa - Click here
- Presentation: HoAI Active Portfolio - Click here
- Document: HoAI Development Partners Priority Project List - Click here